We keep hearing it from the "experts" blog, blog, blog. But why? When I talk to business owners this seems to be the hardest task for many. But why?
As a marketer or business owner if you knew that blogging would help you grow your business would you find the time?
Im not sure what you already know or have heard about blogging but here are some Answers - cold hard facts - to the "But Why" question.
Blog articles are content, and must be part of your content marketing strategy. Here are 6 compelling benefits to publishing blogs on your website.
1. It's a growing trend, its the way many now consume information!
2.Reading blogs is becoming a daily task
3. Chances are your competition is blogging. If not, you have a chance to get ahead of the competition, it's only a matter of time before they catch on.
4. If it's working for others it will work for you too.
5. Make sure your prospects can find your blog when researching.
6. More traffic = more leads = more customers
7. If you want more leads, you'll need more web pages!
8. If you want more pages you'll need to publish blogs.
If you're now convinced of the need and importance of blogging for your business for both thought leadership and lead generation, but you're still stuck, I have written a few articles with practical tips that will help: